Picnic with Anastasjia

Monday, July 3, 2017

May was a very traumatic month for my family and me, but following a string of hardships, I was delighted to spend the day with Anastasjia, her boyfriend Ashton, and their darling dog, Caesar! After thrifting and drinking smoothies, we snacked on strawberries in the middle of the park in the sunshine. Catching up with Anastasjia and cuddling Caesar was like a much needed balm that soothed my soul and was the perfect way to kick off my summer. Anastasjia is such a beautiful soul, inside and out - after only 15 minutes in her presence, my face hurt from smiling, laughing, and talking so much... she has that effect on people! Also, how precious is her vintage strawberry suspender skirt? Perfection! Here's to more sunny days filled with delicious fruit, wonderful company, and darling dogs... ♡

ASOS dress, picnic Basket * (a gift from LancĂ´me that I finally had an occasion to use!)





Me trying not to burst into laughter (it didn't work)











7 comments:

  1. Aw, these pictures are so cute! You two look so freakin' pretty! Is Anastasjia a blogger? She has a very cute fashion sense!

    Red Haired Maiden Of The West

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is gorgeous, I bet she could barely contain her yodeling. Nice tie in with the strawberries, and the blue accessories matching her hair to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Red-Haired Maiden of the West

    Oops I forgot to link her youtube channel - which is INCREDIBLE! I edited the post to include it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wowowow your guys' outfits!!!! i've always wanted to get the overalls-skirt-thing she's wearing, looks way too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really sorry to hear things have been so hard for you lately. :( But sometimes hanging out with a good friend is exactly what we need to help things feel better, even for a few hours. I really hope things improve for you soon lovely <3

    littlehenrylee.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, please, could you tell me which outfit is Anastasja wearing, please? I love this kind of pinafore but it is very difficult to find, with the horizontal panel on the top. Where can I find one of this, any. Thanks a lot in adavance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon